- Category: Markins Ballhead
Markins ballheads' features:
- High capacity, low weight mechanism
- Progressive friction control Bi-Axial Mechanism.
- Light and compact
- Fluid style main tension knob for smooth and easy operation
- Engraved degree markings for panoramic photography
- Smoothly rounded edges and hard Anodized surface.
- Ergonomic simple design.
- Only one Markins Ballhead is enough for 35mm, medium format, view camera and long telephoto Lens.
- Go to Markins website for more details.
|Model||Quick Release||Panning||Max Torque||Colours||Recommendation|
|Q3 Emille||QR-48S or QL-48||Yes||38||89||0.375||30||150||Black, Blue or Red||Small SLRs and medium range zoom lenses|
|Q3 Traveler||QR-48S or QL-48||Yes||38||89||0.368||30||150||Black, Blue or Red||Same as Q3 Emille, but custom designed for Gitzo Traveler series tripods|
|Q10||QR-60S or QL-60||Yes||44||98||0.490||45||225||Black, Blue or Red||Medium size SLRs with medium range telephoto lenses|
|Q20||QR-60S or QL-60||Yes||48||102||0.555||50||250||Black||Large pro-size SLRs with long telephoto lenses|