The new SpiderPro Lens Collar Plate is specifically designed for the photographer shooting with longer lenses, such as the 70-200mm.
By attaching to the lens collar, your gear will balance better for a more comfortable experience and there will be less stress on the camera’s lens mount.
This current design does not work with the Nikon 70-200mm f2.8G ED VR II lens tripod foot.
The Spider Lens Collar Plate creates a more comfortable and safe carrying experience, especially when holstering cameras with long lenses. The Lens Collar Plate properly balances the camera in a way that does not sag or raise the risk of impact.
The improved pin design features a more secure connection to the plate and can be moved for optimal carry on the right or left side. The Lens Collar Plate features an Arca-Swiss style tripod profile, while anti-slip rubber grips and anti-rotation features keep the plate aligned with the lens.
Designed for pros
- Attaches securely to your lens collar mount.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods.
- Includes 1 SpiderPro Anti-Twist Pin that can be moved for either right or left side carry.
- For professional lenses (70-200mm and up)
- Weight – 2.40 oz (68g)
- Durable stainless steel & aluminum construction