Featuring an evolution in its core feature-set, the silver X100F Digital Camera from Fujifilm incorporates a series of advanced imaging capabilities while still retaining its trademark design and intuitive handling assets. Most notably, the X100F features a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor to realize rich, high-resolution stills and fluent performance with expandable sensitivity to ISO 51200. A built-in Fujinon 23mm f/2 lens provides a general wide-angle 35mm equivalent focal length, and its optical design utilizes aspherical glass to produce sharp imagery while a Super EBC coating resists flare and ghosting. Benefitting working in a variety of shooting situations, a heightened hybrid autofocus system now utilizes 91 total points, including 49 phase-detection points, for quick, accurate focusing.
|Free Gifts: SD 16GB. FujiFilm Promo 1 - 31 May 2020, Redeem Gifts by 12 July 2020: NP-W126S Battery + Photo Print Voucher (1pc) + Lens Loan Voucher (1pc). Special Gifts: 32GB Strontium C10 SD Card + LC-X100F (BLK/BWN) + Fujifilm Shutter Button|
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD monitor for image playback and review, menu navigation, and for live view shooting.
- A physical ISO dial has been incorporated within the shutter speed dial to allow for intuitive, direct switching of sensitivity settings.
- Focus lever has been added to lens to improve manual focus adjustment.
- Rear focus lever is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points.
- The physical exposure compensation dial now features a C position to permit an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the control dials.
- The majority of the camera's control buttons and dials have been placed on the right-hand side of the body to enable easier one-handed use.