Featuring a new style 360° rotary focusing flashlight, Fenix FD30 is fitted with a Fenix independently designed innovative dual reflector optical system. Rotating the focusing ring 360° moves the head and the reflector forward and backward from the LED, thus regulating the focus between spotlight and floodlight. It delivers max output of 900 lumens and beam distance of 200 meters. The tail switch plus side switch, compatibility with 18650 Li-ion as well as cold-resistant CR123A batteries, make the FD30 stand out in law enforcement tasks, searching, camping and outdoor photographing.
Bonus: Free 2600mAh 18650 ARB-L18-2600U USB Rechargeable Li-ion Battery!
- Uses Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries
- 360° rotary focusing technology Spot beam angle of spotlight 7°, spill beam angle of floodlight 76°
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection to avoid high surface temperature
- Tactical tail switch for momentary or constant on activation
- Functional side switch for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type _ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
SPECIFICATIONSExterior Dimensions: 140.5*23*25.4mm (Length* Body Diameter* Head Diameter)
Weight: 96 grams (excluding battery) Dual reflector optical system