There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad gear. The MindShift Exposure shoulder bag is a storm-resistant carrying solution for the active photographer in virtually any outdoor environment.
Built with high performance waterproof sailcloth panels, strategically placed storm flaps, water-repellent DWR fabric, and a sturdy Tarpaulin bottom, the Exposure will protect your camera gear from the elements and withstand the rigors of adventure photography.
And with its cross-body stabilizer strap, the Exposure moves with you while you’re active or is removable for more casual environments. A waterproof rain cover is included when it’s time to put your camera away and hunker down.
- Internal, dedicated laptop compartment fits a 13” laptop
- 10” tablet fits in zippered pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® weather-resistant zippered front pocket sized for today’s large phones
- Weather Wings on flap for additional weather protection
- Anodized aluminum hardware is lightweight and resists corrosion
- Tripod attachment straps included
- Comfortably padded neoprene shoulder strap with easy adjustment
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Customizable divider layout for stacking short lenses
- Internal pockets hold batteries, card wallets, and other accessories
- Ultra-Stretch mesh water-bottle pocket fits most 1 liter water bottles and secures with an elastic cord-lock
- Deluxe organizer located in wide zippered pocket
- Gusseted pockets allow for large objects
- Compatible with the MindShift Filter Nest, Filter Hive, and Switch Case (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Peak Design Capture Clip and the SpiderLight Camera Holster
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
* Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
- Fits one ungripped body with a 24–70mm f/2.8 attached
- 2–3 extra lenses
- 10” tablet and a 13” laptop
- Accommodates 70–200mm detached