The Sirui A-1005 is a 5-section tripod with a Y-10 ball head. The kit features a super small closed length of 35cm, supports up to 10kg and features a removable monopod leg, leg-angle settings, and an invertible center column.
- Retractable center column provides different height.
- No groove on center column for comfortable grip and added stability.
- Tripod leg converts to monopod.
- Center column can be attached for increased height.
- Leg angle positions for different shooting requirement.
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots.
- Each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism for speed and convenience.
- The center column can be detached and inverted for low angle or macro shooting.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- The case can hold a ball head and tripod.
- Center Column hook allows you to hang additional weigh under the tripod for added stability.
Y-10 Ball Head
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning and main locking for maximum control and flexibility.
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment.
- SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 8kg (17.6lb.)!
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface, solid grip.
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement.
Product Model: A-1005
Sections: 5 Max
Dia (mm/inch): 25/1 Min
Dia (mm/inch): 13/0.5 Min
Hgt (mm/inch): 260/10.2
Max Hgt (mm/inch): 1085/42.7
Max Hgt Ext. (mm/inch): 1400/55.1
Retracted Hgt (mm/inch): 440/17.3 Folded
Hgt (mm/inch): 355/14 Monopod
Max Hgt (mm/inch): 1445/56.9
Monopod Min Hgt (mm/inch): 420/16.5
Weight (kg/lb): 1.2/2.6
Load (kg/lb): 10/22
Product Model: Y-10
Diameter (mm/inch): 29/1.1
Height (mm/inch): 90/3.5
Weight (kg/lb): 0.3/0.7
Load (kg/lb): 8/17.6