The SIRUI E Series Ball Heads have advanced features that provide safety and flexibility. The SIRUI patented safety lock system, with secondary lock release on the Quick Release platform, lets you re-position your camera/lens for proper balance, without worrying that they will accidentally slide off of the platform.
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning and main locking for maximum control and flexibility.
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment.
- SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 8kg (17.6lb.)!
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip.
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement
- The E-10/20 Ball Head provides full creative control with a separate panning and main locking knob.
The use of Arca-compatible quick release plates allows you unlimited choices and options. (Note: safety lock design not available from other brands).
SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 12 kg (26.5 lb.)!
The handy Bubble Level makes horizontal alignments fast and repeatable. And for fast, precise panorama and stitching control, the degree scale on the base of the ball head is completely visible. Moving in precise increments couldn't be easier!
SPECIFICATIONSProduct Model: E-20
Diameter (mm/inch): 36/1.4
Height (mm/(inch): 100/3.9
Weight (kg/lb): 0.36/0.8
Load (kg/lb): 12/26.5