The SIRUI N-X Series tripod has long established itself as an excellent all-purpose model with many useful features rarely found in other tripod systems. By using high quality materials and designing the leg tubes to have only a 3 mm difference in diameter, a tall tripod like the SIRUI N-3204X(formerly called the M-3204X) is amazingly stable! It can extend to an impressive 176 cm (69.3 in.), while folding down to only 51 cm (20.1 in.)! It weighs only 1.9 kg (4.2 lb.) and has a load range of 18 kg (39.7 lb.).
- Tripod leg converts to monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
- Lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Short center column allows low angle or macro shooting
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
- Retractable spiked feet for outdoor photography
- Ball head can remain on the tripod and still fit in the case
- Tripod hook holds a weight bag for added stability
The SIRUI N-X Series tripod has a unique leg mechanism that lets you invert the legs 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. Simply depress the leg angle lock and flip the legs 180°. An added advantage is that you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it sell fits in the included tripod case.
SIRUI N-X Series tripods have an impressive list of features and conveniences. The split center column makes changing from the standard center column to short center column fast and easy. By unscrewing the hanging hook from the bottom of the center column, the column separates and the short center column remains on the tripod, ready to go!
In addition to being a high quality tripod, one of the SIRUI N-X Series tripod legs can be converted into a monopod! This is really convenient when tripods are not allowed or when you're shooting in tight spaces. And by attaching the larger section of the split center column onto the SIRUI N-X series monopod leg, you can significantly increase the height of the monopod.
SIRUI N-X Series tripods are available in economical Aluminum or lightweight Carbon Fiber.
Product Model: N-2204X
Material: Carbon Fiber
Max Dia (mm/inch): 28/1.1
Min Dia (mm/inch): 19/0.7
Min Hgt (mm/inch): 145/5.7
Max Hgt (mm/inch): 1360/53.5
Max Hgt Ext. (mm/inch): 1625/64
Retracted Hgt (mm/inch): 540/21.3
Folded Hgt (mm/inch): 470/18.5
Monopod Max Hgt (mm/inch): 1600/63
Monopod Min Hgt (mm/inch): 430/16.9
Weight (kg/lb): 1.5/3.3
Load (kg/lb): 15/33.1