Sirui R-X Series Photo/Video tripods are our tallest, strongest and most stable tripods ever!
The redesigned spider - the core of the tripod - is incredibly stable and has avery high load capacity because the legs are positioned under the platform instead of alongside it.
The updated cross pattern leg construction - 10 layers of 100% carbon fiber placed in alternating directions - provides increased rigidity and vibration reduction.
- Redesigned spider provides increased stability and load capacity.
- New cross pattern of Carbon Fiber layers provides significantly increased stability and vibration reduction.
- New leg angle locking system makes selecting one of the three angle positions fast and reliable.
- 3 point locking platform makes converting from a still to video tripod fast and secure (the locking channel on the platform/75mm bowl adds stability and greater locking integrity).
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Lightweight 10 layers 100% Carbon Fiber legs.
- Flat platform can be replaced with a 75mm bowl for use with SIRUI video heads.
- Built-in bubble level makes horizontal adjustments fast and easy.
- Replaceable rubber foot/stainless steel spike.
- Hanging hook is also an allen key tool.
The ergonomic pull-out leg angle locks let you select one of the three leg angle positions very quickly and efficiently. And the auto locking mechanism adds speed and convenience.
We've totally re-engineered the internal leg lock system for greater locking capacity, and redesigned the rubber lock knobs for extra grip in wet or cold environments.
We have added a 5 series to the lineup. It's really strong(holds up to 30 kg/60.1 lb.) and stands 2 meters tall, but can go as low as 100mm from the ground!
The built-in bubble level makes horizontal alignment fast and easy. And the removable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes (included) let you work on any surface!
Today's photographers also do videos. The SIRUI R-X Photo/Video tripod is ideal for that photographer because it can easily convert from a photo to video tripod!
The flat platform - excellent for use with big cameras and super telephoto lenses - can be easily replaced with a 75mm (included) or 100mm bowl (optional) for use with Sirui video heads.
The 3-point locking platform makes converting the RX from a still to video tripod easy and very secure. The custom locking channel on the flat platform and video bowl insures added stability and locking integrity. This is not coming loose!
And for extra convenience, the hanging hook is also an Allen key for loosening or tightening the platform screws.
If you want to add flexibility and even more height, the rugged RX-66C Carbon Fiber Telescoping Center Column (optional) can extend up to 66cm (26 in.) above the tripod.
Product Model: R-5214XL
Material: Carbon Fiber
Max Dia (mm/inch): 40/1.6
Min Dia (mm/inch): 28/1.1
Min Hgt (mm/inch): 100/3.9
Max Hgt (mm/inch): 2000/78.7
Retracted Hgt (mm/inch): 690/27.2
Weight (kg/lb): 2.8/6.2
Load (kg/lb): 30/66.1