1. A form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Sony A7R IV
2. Camera is firmly fixed to the cage by a 1/4 screw and a M2.5 screw
3. Multiple 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes
4. Bulit-in cold shoe mount and NATO rail
5. Built-in screw driver on the bottom
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7R IV CCS2416 is a form-fitting full cage. The camera is fixed by a 1/4 screw on the bottom and a M2.5 screw on the side. It comes with multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, ARRI locating holes, a built-in NATO rail and a cold shoe, allowing mount of different accessories.
For example you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984, SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 or SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2187 for hand-held shooting, and attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1679 to protect the HDMI cable. It comes with attachment points for hand straps and neck straps. An included flat screw driver at the bottom is designed to tighten or detach the camera. The cage maintains full access to camera’s buttons, ports and battery.
Designer: Tracy Joy
Please take off the camera’s triangular strap ring on the right, before you tighten the side screw.
Sony A7R IV
1 x Cage
Product Dimensions: 148 x 106.5x 64mm
Package Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Net Weight: 230g
Package Weight: 335g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy