The IPSOOT photography glove is a heavier duty glove providing extra protection against the elements when those temperatures drop.
The “Ipsoot” , Todd Easterbrook’s pro model photography glove has been designed to enable Todd to be on top of his game as he spends day after day in the Canadian backcountry capturing pro athletes riding at their top level.
From the backcountry powder to dark nights shooting the Northern lights, the “Ipsoot” enables you to extend your session and capture those invaluable shots during the darkest days of winter.
- 100 % Merino Wool inner: Nature’s best weapon against the cold ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for photography.
- FlipTech finger caps: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials.
- Magnets: Keep the FlipTech open and out of the way, increasing your access to your camera.
- Ergonomic fit: Pre curved glove to ensure a great fit and camera control.
- Goats leather and 2 Ply Twill: The combination of fabrics creates a durable & water resistant shell with excellent wind protection.
- Thinsulate insulation: An added insulation layer ensuring toasty warm digits.
- Non-slip grip: Featuring a Todd Easterbrook image from the Alaskan Alps. Our Super sticky grip keeps your camera safe.
- Photography specs: Pocket for your SD-Card or hand warmer with a Tripod Key included. A Buff lens wipe sits on the back of the thumb.
- Jersey Cuff: keeping your wrist toasty warm, slip on and slip off with ease.
The Ipsoot photography gloves is suited for the Deep Winter conditions.